Heavy Duty AGM Deep Cycle Battery, heaviest on the market at 35kg!
- Rugged ABS casing to withstand vibrations
- Low self discharge rate
- Fully Sealed, durable
- Recharge after use, Avoid Short Circuit
- Lead acid battery must be recycled or disposed of properly
- Non-spillable, non-gassing
- Extensive Life Cycle
- Long Lasting and sufficient capacity
- Comes with heavy duty carrying handles
- Complete portable power
- Exceptional deep discharge recovery performance
- Maintenance Free, Latest non-spill technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance
|Dimensions||330 × 173 × 212 mm|
+++Beware+++ Compare the weight of our battery to other listings! A lead acid battery with a capacity of 130AH needs to be 35kg, if it isn’t or doesn’t state the weight +++beware+++
We are an Aussie Owned & Operated business based on the Sunny Coast in Queensland (covid free ü). We have operated in Queensland for many years with our quality products which are now available Australia Wide!
An easy way to see the quality of the battery you are buying is checking the weight (a higher quality battery will be heavier) and check the warranty (the warranty will reflect the quality of the product). Our heavy duty 35kg AGMs come with a full 24month warranty
Cyclic: 4WD, Caravans, Motor Homes, Solar Power Systems, Boats, Electric Tools, Medical, Equipment, Mobility Scooters, Wheel Chairs, Cameras & Photographic Equipment, Game Feeders, Electric Golf Caddy, Lighting Systems, Marine, DC Power Supply, Fire, Alarm & Security Systems.
Stand By: Emergency Lighting, UPS Systems, Radio Control, Robotic. Communications, Telemeters, Cameras & Photographic Equipment, Hobby Equipment, Small Toys, Street Lighting.
A warranty against defects is provided in addition to the consumer guarantees and does not limit or replace them. A repair, replacement, or refund for goods purchased is only allowed if the product is faulty. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Physical damage
- Incorrect Use
- Incorrect installation
- Under bonnet use
- Negligence (before or during use)
- Faulty vehicle charging system
- Modification by a third party
- Stored for a long period of time without maintenance/charging
- The warranty also does not cover discharged batteries or diminishing capacity due to battery age and depth of discharge.
If you feel your product is faulty please contact us as soon as reasonably possible. If the product is tested and found to be in good working order the cost of shipping back to you will be at your expense, if found to be faulty we will ship to you at our expense.
Shipping & Insurance
We ship via express courier, all consignments are tracked and fully insured. Unfortunately we cannot ship to a PO BOX and shipping to far north Queensland up near the cape may incur extra charges. We also require a contact number for the courier. If the courier attempts to deliver to your address and fails (i.e. you are not home) you may be incur a failed delivery fee. If you have any further questions please just ask.
- 24 Month Warranty
- Buyer is responsible for return of battery to Batteries Sunshine Coast for testing
- Charges may apply if Batteries Sunshine Coast is asked to assist with return freight
In the unlikely event that a problem should occur, please contact us first and we will do our best to resolve any concerns.
FREE Delivery on the Sunshine Coast Qld