Delivered and Installed- Sunshine Coast, Qld
THE BEST MARINE BATTERY PRICES
Are you needing a marine battery replacement?
Don’t let your day out on the water be spoiled by a dead battery. At Sunshine Coast Batteries, we deliver high performance, maintenance free marine batteries to your door and even to the boat ramp 24 hours 7 days.
Just give us a call on 1800 248 028 and we will have you back up and running and in the water within the hour (dependant on traffic and weather conditions)
A quality marine battery you can count on!
All our stocked batteries possess industry leading warranties and have a strong reputation for being high performance, long lasting and delivering huge power. For a mobile marine battery replacement service on the Sunshine Coast you can rely on, give our team a call or fill out a contact form on our website and we’ll get back to you with an obligation free quote.
Sunshine Coast Batteries stock a large range of maintenance free marine batteries which we deliver to your door across the Sunshine Coast 7 days. Whether you’re looking for starting marine or deep cycle marine batteries, we have you covered in both flooded lead acid and AGM. All our batteries come with no less than 2 years warranty, deliver huge power for fast dependable starts and longevity for cycle use, don’t let your trip get spoiled by a failed battery, give us a call on 1800 248 028 for fast service or a quote.
Need a cheap marine battery delivered and installed on the Sunshine Coast Queensland? We come to you with a new marine battery when your old one has failed. Our battery service is fast and well priced using only quality batteries with up to 3 years warranty. Batteries Sunshine Coast is an independent, family owned and operated business looking after locals. No matter what make or model car you drive, we have the right replacement!
We don’t just sell batteries, we come to you anywhere on the Sunshine Coast, have a shop and a team here to install and test your vehicle’s charging system to ensure no other problems caused your batteries failure.
Why Choose Us
When it comes to reliable and efficient battery replacement services on the Sunshine Coast, look no further than Batteries Sunshine Coast.
We understand the importance of a properly functioning battery for your car, especially during unexpected roadside situations.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing top-notch roadside assistance, ensuring you’re never stranded due to a dead battery.
Book a battery online
A car battery, also referred to as an “automotive battery,” is a vital component that supplies electrical energy to power various systems in a vehicle. It primarily provides the necessary power to start the engine, operate lights, electronics, and accessories like the radio.
Car batteries store electrical energy in a chemical form. When you turn the ignition key, the battery releases stored energy in the form of direct current (DC), which powers the starter motor. This initial burst of power starts the engine’s combustion process and gets your vehicle running.
The lifespan of a car battery varies depending on factors like driving habits, climate, and maintenance. On average, a car battery can last around 3 to 5 years. Extreme temperatures, frequent short trips, and heavy electrical use can impact its longevity.
While it’s possible to replace a car battery yourself, it’s recommended to consult your vehicle’s manual and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines. Some vehicles might have specific procedures, and certain models require battery registration or coding after replacement.
General battery replacement instructions are as follows:
- Ensure appropriate safety glasses and clothing are worn at all times before installing or removing your battery
- Always refer to Vehicles Operating Manual before removing or installing a battery
- Check bonnet clearance before installing battery.
- Connect memory minder (to avoid the loss of radio pin codes and key vehicle data). Keys must be removed from the vehicle.
- Locate the positive terminal and mark polarity on the cable.
- Remove the negative cable first.
- Remove the positive terminal. Remove battery hold down.
- Inspect the tray for corrosion. If necessary, dust off corrosive residue.
- Place the new battery in the tray and ensure the battery is level and the terminal posts are in the same position as the old battery.
- Replace the hold down clamp and ensure battery is secure.
- Replace the positive terminal lead and tighten.
- Replace the negative terminal lead and tighten. (The negative terminal should always be replaced last)
- Never tighten or hammer terminal onto the battery as this can damage the posts and battery cover and will void the warranty.
Or call us! and we will do it for you!
No, car batteries come in various types and sizes to suit different vehicles and driving needs. There are standard lead-acid batteries, enhanced flooded batteries (EFB) for modern cars with advanced electronics, and absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries for luxury and high-performance vehicles.